Friday, April 12, 2013

JDBC Driver - Table/view 'TABLENAME' is undefined or unsyncable.

So I was pulling my hair out with this error on the Driver.
I started looking through the changes I'd made to the Driver and could not find anything that would cause this issue. I eventually deployed the backup of the Driver and found the issue still persisted.
At least then I realised the issue was not with the Driver. Someone had made a change to the database to allow for the deletion of records during a cleanup process. They forgot to put the foreign key constraint back for the table. We add the foreign key constraint back to the table, restarted the Driver and we where back in business. The JDBC Driver will not sync data to other tables if the foreign key constraint is not setup correctly.

No comments:

Followers